My 9 year olds biggest bass (so far )

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Capt. Ronnie

Reaction score
Fished last week with my 2 sons.
1 is 9 , the other is 6
6 year old got his largest to date 20lb 9 oz
9 year old got his largest, up from previous best 25lbs @8 years old
31 lbs 8 ounces

Attachments

• IMG_0001_22.jpg
    IMG_0001_22.jpg
    172.9 KB · Views: 175
Capt. Ron - You must be very proud, and you should be! I love watching my son fight a nice fish. I rather watch him, than fight one myself.

Nice Bass!!!

My son is 1 1/2 years old and I can't wait until he's old enough to start fishing.

Nice Bass!! Make sure you feed them right and send them south for the winter a little early. The resident fish dont excite me anymore.

My son's largest was this spring at between 33 and 34". He was six when this was taken in April.

(BTW, Whats with the address of your weigh station? )

Attachments

• fonzfish.JPG
    fonzfish.JPG
    89 KB · Views: 106
B-Faithful":1sgmzh3f said:
Nice Bass!! Make sure you feed them right and send them south for the winter a little early. The resident fish dont excite me anymore.

My son's largest was this spring at between 33 and 34". He was six when this was taken in April.

(BTW, Whats with the address of your weigh station? )

Great pic !

We went out this morning with a small craft advisory and topped that fish with a 32 1/2 lb 45 1/2 in fish, and a bunch of mid 20 lb fish !
And yes !!!
We are feeding them right !!!
We have the most bunker (called pogies up here) that we have seen in over 10 years !
No F***ing Omega Protein up in Boston !

Attachments

• IMG_0003_16.jpg
    IMG_0003_16.jpg
    127.1 KB · Views: 103
There is no more important role for a father than to include his sons and daughters in fishing IMHO. My daughter and two boys have fished with me and by themselves since they were very little. They learned to fish and canoe and boat, first in fresh water and later in saltwater.

Now they are grown (30, 28, 25) and I don't see them as often as I would like. We were together in July and I spent one of the greatest days of my life with them, on the boat fishing and laughing and smiling.

You're on the right road, Cap'n. You will be paid back someday with the same kind of great days, I'll bet.

Awesome pics Ron! I still remember the days when the little one was practicing casting from the dock.

Back