My family grew yesterday!!!

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gw204

Reaction score
You know that saying about the two happiest days in a boat owners life are when he buys a boat...and then sells it? Well, that's BS. I'm a three boat owner right now, and by my count I've only had four "happiest days". The first was the day I married my wife, the second was when my 1st daughter Lauren was born, the third when my 2nd daughter Dana was born and the fourth was yesterday. What was special about yesterday you might ask? :) It was my 1st son's birthday!!!!! :D :D :D

Robert Earl (named after my father) was born at 5:23 PM. He went 7 lbs, 15.9 oz. and 20 inches.

IMG_7333.jpg

IMG_7332.jpg

Proud papa...

IMG_7316.jpg

Momma is a little tired, but both she and baby are doing very well. We head home tomorrow and Robert will get his first look at a Grady & a Mako. :D

Hey Megabyte, his first trip over the road will be in my Cherokee. Gotta get his accustomed to her handling characteristics early. Thay way he'll be ready for her in 16 years. :D :lol:

Awesome!!! Sandy and I are so excited for you guys (but dont envy having a new little one -- we are done :wink: )

Two comments though:
1. I cannot believe you wore that nasty hat for your sons birth :lol:
2. Get ready CBBT is in less than 2 weeks :lol: :shock: 8)

B-Faithful":1lrzbhbt said:
1. I cannot believe you wore that nasty hat for your sons birth :lol:

Hey...don't bust on the hat. It's my good luck hat....the one I wear to the CBBT. :D

Super congratulations on the baby boy! He may be the third mate for awhile but I have a feeling he'll be taken over in no time.

Congratulations.

In the second picture, he's got that same "smart azz" expression all you Grady owners have. :D

Man... I go away for Turkey Day and all he!! breaks loose!

Congratulations on the new fishing buddy Brian!
When he's ready for a Jeep, I might just have one that is available. :D

Must have felt the vibe... Megabyte and I were driving home Saturday afternoon from Thanksgiving in PA and I asked him if Brian and Mary had had their baby... he hadn't heard anything but guessed it was 'soon.' Congrats Brian and Mary on the addition to your crew! He's adorable! Can't wait to meet him! :)

Congrats on the new addition. It is always an exciting time to see new life come into the world.

Spend as much time with him and the girls as possible. They grow up fast and get away from you quicker than you think. Don't ask me how I know that.

Now...you need to put up a wall paper with a fishing and hunting motif in that boy's room. May I recommend something in "Realtree Advantage." Get him pumped now. :D :D :D

Congratulations on the new family member. You may have to move up from a GW to a Parker to catch enough fish to feed all those mouths! :lol:

If that's the case he better get a May-craft because I think he has caught more fish on a May-craft over the last two years than he has his Grady :lol:

Congratulations!

Anyone thinking of following his lead, I can save you some trouble and give away one or two of mine.

Brian - Congrats. Don't forget to teach him how to respond when Mom asks what he wants for his B-day --- 35 Bertram. I hope you bought him his first fishing rod.

Brad

There have been a few times over the last few years, I had a teenager for sale...cheap. :D :D :D

Last year, I told my 17 year old son (senior in HS), I was giving him his one-year notice. In one year, he would be:
  • 1. In college where I would still support him;
    2. In the workforce in which case he wouldn't be living under my roof;
    3. In the Army, in which case he wouldn't be living under my roof.

He decided to go to college and take Army ROTC. :D :D :D

grouperjim":1w188i0u said:
Super congratulations on the baby boy! He may be the third mate for awhile but I have a feeling he'll be taken over in no time.

My eldest daughter will never let that happen. :D

Back