My new Parker build pictures

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

storytime

Reaction score
I got a few pictures of my new Parker being built. After seeing the pictures I can't help to be anything but giddy! I am hoping I will have the boat within a few weeks but atleast it looks like they are making great progress.

Attachments

• 2310.jpg
    2310.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 612
  • 2310wa1.jpg
    2310wa1.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 612
  • 2310wa.jpg
    2310wa.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 612
VERY nice looking boat! I am glad you figured out how to post pics. Maybe someone can help me as well. I am trying to post pics and read the tips listed above, but I have Windows Vista, so it doesn't apply. My problem is trying to resioze the pics, I can't figure that part out. Please help if you can.

Thanks.

Miss Virgie II":1a3jd46s said:
VERY nice looking boat! I am glad you figured out how to post pics. Maybe someone can help me as well. I am trying to post pics and read the tips listed above, but I have Windows Vista, so it doesn't apply. My problem is trying to resioze the pics, I can't figure that part out. Please help if you can.

Thanks.

Try this download for resizing pictures
http://classicparker.com/phpBB2/viewtop ... e+pictures

Flaff,

Thanks for the link, but that photo resizing tool is not compatable with Windows Vista. Anyone know of a different program I can use?

Thanks!

Back