My new parker leaves on her maiden voyage...

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hakr

Reaction score
parker21-factory-1.jpg

Robin was kind enough to send me this photo of my new boat being loaded up for delivery to my dealer today.

My 2nd Parker...sold my 2520XL about a week and a half ago. New boat is a 2100CC, with 150 hp Yamaha four cycle.

:D

Congrats!!!
Nice boat!
May the fish fear you !! That is one awesome fishing machine.
Let us know when you splash her!!

Congrats:

A friend of mine in Stuart FL took delivery of his 21CC w/f200 3 months ago. He loves it. His second Parker. He downsized also. He said the only thing he is changing/adding is a transom riser for the cut out.

jim

grouperjim":171nsocs said:
Congrats:

A friend of mine in Stuart FL took delivery of his 21CC w/f200 3 months ago. He loves it. His second Parker. He downsized also. He said the only thing he is changing/adding is a transom riser for the cut out.

jim

I'd be interested in seeing that, though I see no real need for it.

grouperjim":2226dpeb said:
http://classicparker.com/phpBB2/files/risers_781.jpeg

Here it is compliments of JC.

jim

Thanks. A very neat, professional installation, but, seriously, I can't really tell its purpose. Yes, I know it is supposed to keep seawater from splashing in over the the transom cutout, but that piece only adds a couple of inches, and if a big greenie wants to come in, it'll push right over that dam, no? And if you take one over the bow, won't that piece impede the the water exiting over the transom?

Can't speak to the effectiveness of it. I just came across it in another post and thought it looked pretty cool. I try to not give advice or make comments about boats I have not personally owned.

PM member JC. He can probably give you an idea as to how effective it is, or whether or not it is really needed.

jim 8)

I'm pretty sure I saw your boat sitting on the side of the outerloop of the Capitol beltway this afternoon. There was a big rig parked just past the Wilson bridge w/ a 2100CC and a 2120 loaded on its trailer.

boondoggle":138betx7 said:
I'm pretty sure I saw your boat sitting on the side of the outerloop of the Capitol beltway this afternoon. There was a big rig parked just past the Wilson bridge w/ a 2100CC and a 2120 loaded on its trailer.

A sighting!

The boat arrived at Tri-State in Deale between 4 and 4:30 pm, I was told.

I'll probably head over to the dealer's in the AM for a look-see.

The only photos I have so far, other than those Robin Parker kindly sent me, are of the boat sitting in the dealer's yard:

DSC_02302007-08-080001.jpg

DSC_02312007-08-08.jpg

DSC_02352007-08-080001.jpg

Back