My New (used) '99 2110

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bucky

Reaction score
Hello all.

I finally had an opportunity to upgrade from a very dependable 16.5' aluminum Smoker Craft to a lightly used Parker. The boat and motor are spotless. We replaced one of the trailer axles, put on some new tires, mounted a spare, and checked the brakes. Trailer's tight now.
We will trailer it and use it mostly on Lake George, NY and the Jersey shore. Took it out on the lake for the 1st time this past weekend and we're still grinning like kids on Christmas.

I would welcome any advice, information, or cautions that anyone cares to offer.

I am looking to mount a kicker on it as we tend to troll a lot. I'm thinking either a Yamaha 9.9 or 20HP 4-stroke. Would welcome input on this choice as well.

I would include some pics, but I haven't figured out how to do that yet.

Thanks.

Welcome aboard. Seems like we have a growing number of vintage 2110s here at CP. Use the search engine here on the site and you will find plenty of information on our make and model. We look forward to pics and specs.

Latest posts

Back