My weekend project

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Luv2fish

Reaction score
I'm heading out next weekend for 4 full days of fishing so I decided to get a good cleaning and wax done. Not a "Megabyte" boat but I'm trying. :D

Attachments

• Parker Shine.jpg
    Parker Shine.jpg
    313 KB · Views: 389
Looks like on of them thar' new Parker green hulls! Sorry, I'm just green with envy ;) , looks sharp.

Sometime before she splashes, try adding a quick coat of NuFinish, won't take you but an hour by hand (I don't use buffers/polishers for this) and the hull gloss will POP!

DaleH":2a1tgzzq said:
Looks like on of them thar' new Parker green hulls! Sorry, I'm just green with envy ;) , looks sharp.

Sometime before she splashes, try adding a quick coat of NuFinish, won't take you but an hour by hand (I don't use buffers/polishers for this) and the hull gloss will POP!

Thanks Dale. I'll give that a try.

Steve

Luv2fish":2o5ol5nz said:
I'm heading out next weekend for 4 full days of fishing so I decided to get a good cleaning and wax done. Not a "Megabyte" boat but I'm trying. :D

If your at the CBBT I'll be there also.If you want to share intell let me know and we can exchange cell numbers.Having a little network of friends who are fishing the area can be very helpful.

RLA69":2vh15h84 said:
Luv2fish":2vh15h84 said:

If your at the CBBT I'll be there also.If you want to share intell let me know and we can exchange cell numbers.Having a little network of friends who are fishing the area can be very helpful.

I don't think there is anything going on at the CBBT. Fish here seem to still be in the inlets - Puppy Drum, Flounder, and Blues. One of the charter boats showed an awesome catch of Cobia Wed and Thurs, but I'm betting he was south, probably in NC waters.

Latest posts

Back