Mystery Cap

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aclax8

Reaction score
Was heading offshore last week and my buddy was driving my boat...I was sitting starboard side in a beanbag then all of a sudden this landed in between my legs. Three of us searched all over and could not figure out where it came from...anyone know?

Boat is a 2002 2801 CC
Feel like an idiot.

Thanks

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 356
Do you have pop-up cleats? It could be from one of them or some other deck hardware, where it goes in and threads UP into the hardware ...

No, they are normal cleats that don't move and all screws were in those and smaller than this one. This one is a little smaller than a quarter.

Well it's a plug for sure. Does ur raw water wash down have threads on the inside of the valve? Looks like the threads to a hose?

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1407806897.634963.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1407806897.634963.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 325
That's from the bottom of the handle on your shimano reel.

Acts as a weight so the handle is always upright.

Probably was up in the rocket launcher.

Bryan - That sounds like a winner there...we have 30 tiagras and there were four on the t-top. I'll check when I get home. Makes me feel better that it's not the boat.

Thanks for the help!

I'm an idiot...it was the screw off the reel of a tiagra. Bryan helped me sleep at night now...haha.

Latest posts

Back