Nationwide list of Parker dealers?

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Seneca Lake Dave

Reaction score
I am trying to find a list of Parker dealers throughout the US with hope of finding a reasonable deal on a new leftover boat somewhere closer to California than the East coast. I emailed Robin @ Parker...but no response after a couple of days.

Any ideas?

Thank you in advance for any help.

Dave

There are two dealers in so cal both owned by sundance. One in newport and one near Sea World. Johnson in anaheim used to sell parker but are no longer. I would look for a dealer in FL. But check the shipping costs.

thanks Bigeye...
Sundance marine is the reason for this quest...they are at least 10K higher than other dealers on every Parker they sell. Florida dealers do seem to have the best prices and shipping is about $1 per mile.
I have to figure out the whole tax thing now.

I bought mine from Sundance. They really took care of me and continue to do so. And they know their stuff. They did a lot of little things AND I was happy with the price. Got mine all decked out. Just missing AP.
You could still check out the FL price and add shipping tax etc.
I hate to sound snobby but I am glad I did not go with some other brands I was looking at.
I have been using it almost twice a week and love it more each time. Going to Catalina with wifey this weekend then fishing with my son and brother Monday.
Rob at Sundance can hook you up with my boat show deal.
dave

Hey Dave...
I am sure that I am boring everyone with this topic by now...but one last comment...
I don't know what your boat show deal was, but the 2007 Los Angeles boat show price was about 63K for a 2320 and the 2007 Miami boat show deal was about 52K (w/F250). Maybe you are a more likeable guy than I am...but I couldn't get Sundance to budge. I have a neighbor who just got a good deal from Sundance on a 2520 that was their boat show display boat. I never knew about it...maybe they have other deals? But if they don't tell me about them, I can't buy it. They have my number, so...

Best wishes,
Dave

Back