NC Dealers and Inventory

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brad Grimes

Reaction score
5 year lurker here, finally joined again today. My last login got dropped due to not posting. Anyway, I've had 3 boats and sold three boats so next time I have to be on the buy side. I'm looking at the Parker 2120 or 2320, new or gently used. I don't have the time, patience, or skills to take on a project boat. Anyway, of the three dealers in NC, there is a total of one boat in stock, a CC. I know Parker sold out a few years ago but does anyone have any clue on this problem? Has the brand gone downhill? Say it's not so. Thanks, guys.

Last edited:
Overwhelming demand coupled with a plant staff reduction due to COVID and transitioning the tooling for the '21 models . Every boat they produce they are selling. New order delivery dates are April according to my local dealer.

In general the boat market is HOT. Look around. The lots are empty for new and used/brokered of any brand. Good boats (not even great ones) are going fast. People have nothing else to do but boat. The fishing tackle market is the hammered as well.

The brand and the name is good. Linwood is still involved.

Good luck in your search.

Overwhelming demand coupled with a plant staff reduction due to COVID and transitioning the tooling for the '21 models . Every boat they produce they are selling. New order delivery dates are April according to my local dealer.

In general the boat market is HOT. Look around. The lots are empty for new and used/brokered of any brand. Good boats (not even great ones) are going fast. People have nothing else to do but boat. The fishing tackle market is the hammered as well.

The brand and the name is good. Linwood is still involved.

Good luck in your search.
Thank you. I'm a shooter and supplies there have been tight too. I should have guessed at your response. Thanks again!!
And you have a Regulator, the other brand I have looked at. :)

Back