Need Parker 2017 2320 Bench Seat

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

djam

Reaction score
So I made a mistake, and after today I figured out how big of a mistake. When I bought my boat, I thought I can't use of space in the cockpit by having something as silly as a bench seat. I went out with Brad today on his new Parker and damn if that isn't the best seat in the house. Anyone know a source to get one, or if there is a better option I'm all open to hearing it. I reached out to my dealer for a quote, but checking all options.

Thanks @bmoore for being a great host and bringing us back safe.

Once again the weather was wrong, what a fantastic day.

djam":rdp1cp35 said:
So I made a mistake, and after today I figured out how big of a mistake. When I bought my boat, I thought I can't use of space in the cockpit by having something as silly as a bench seat. I went out with Brad today on his new Parker and damn if that isn't the best seat in the house. Anyone know a source to get one, or if there is a better option I'm all open to hearing it. I reached out to my dealer for a quote, but checking all options.

Thanks @bmoore for being a great host and bringing us back safe.

Once again the weather was wrong, what a fantastic day.
Neat. We have deck chairs in the back
Dale H had teak bench in the back n was removable

B2

With all the custom tower builders in Southern California it might be work a look to get a quote from one of them. I'm sure a fold up bench seat would be in their capabilities.

Back