New 1800 owner from NJ

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pj_elia

Reaction score
I've been looking for an 18'-19' CC for awhile now on the used boat market. I did not know exactly what I wanted but I knew the dozens of boats I passed up were not it. When I saw this 1997 1800 for sale on Long Island I was there first thing the next morning with the cash. This is the perfect boat for me. I need something I can easily trailer with my Cherokee, provides a solid and stable ride, and has enough room to flip lots of fish over side. This boat fits the bill and for $8500, I think its a steal. The guy bought it new. Used it on weekends for the first 4 years and has only used it few times a year since. Strictly trailered.

The boat is bare bones with no real options (dual batteries and bowrail). 115 Yamaha 2-stroke. The best part to me is that it is untouched as far as modifications are concerned.

I had the boat for 6 days and I cleaned the boat inside and out. I also changed the fuel filter(added the one with the clear bottom), gear lube, and plugs. Replaced the rusted button snaps on the cushions. Replaced the scuppers.

I've ordered the gel coat from the dealer (a few chips to repair) along with new Parker decals.

I'm looking to add trim tabs, a new FF and GPS, stereo and speakers. Tackle storage insert for console.

This site has a ton of great information. Thanks to all. Any words of wisdom or equipment suggestions are appreciated.

Will post pics shorly.

Thanks,
PJ

That is a good deal. I got a 99 in great shape but the deal wa$n't as good as yours. Send us a photo when you get a chance. I can't wait to fish on my boat!
Welcome to Parker Nation!!
We love before and after photos and works in progress! :D

I will remember to take pics. I already did a bunch of cleaning and a couple small projects. Will post pics shortly. Maiden voyage is in 8 hours.

Back