New 23 DV on Order - More Pics from Jeff .

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JLWeaver

Reaction score
Thanks to Jeff at Parker and Josh at Central Marine. Super excited to see the progress. :lol: :lol:

Attachments

• IMG_1209.JPG
    IMG_1209.JPG
    90.6 KB · Views: 541
  • IMG_1208.JPG
    IMG_1208.JPG
    90.1 KB · Views: 541
  • IMG_1928.JPG
    IMG_1928.JPG
    110.7 KB · Views: 340
  • IMG_1929.JPG
    IMG_1929.JPG
    113.1 KB · Views: 340
  • IMG_1245.jpg
    IMG_1245.jpg
    119.1 KB · Views: 203
  • IMG_1246.jpg
    IMG_1246.jpg
    103.9 KB · Views: 203
Thanks Jersey Jim. Brent I took a tour about a year ago and that fueled me to sell my 21 se and order this 23 dv. I ordered it with the front seating delete. The whole family is super excited. Hope to post more pics soon.

Ok, I know these pictures arent the best. At this phase it basically looks like a bathtub. I'm hoping to post more soon. It will likely be when I take delivery in a couple of weeks.

My wife & I got the factory tour - and it was stupendous! We actually saw our boat on the floor. if you can arrange it, go for it - without hesitation!

HokieSailor, can you please email me at [email protected]. I've tried to PM you but I don't think it's going through. Have a question. Thanks

I was lucky enough to take the tour and see my boat on the floor as well. I still kick myself for not taking any pictures. Seeing my boat aside, it is really something to see the assembly line. Walking through the different sections and seeing the hull progress to the finished boat is something. Seeing them drop the pilot house top on was pretty cool. I'm not sure if the 'Parker Eye Candy' thread has shots of when they are laying the stringer system in, or what specific hulls it's showing, but, that would give a good visual of where the tank lays.

Here are a few of the stringer system from my plant tour. These are for a 2320 SL but I'm not sure if the tank is any farther back on the cc? Hope this help you some.

Attachments

• IMG_1336.JPG
    IMG_1336.JPG
    98.9 KB · Views: 280
  • IMG_1337.JPG
    IMG_1337.JPG
    101.8 KB · Views: 280
Back