New 2320 to me

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jgraves0000

Reaction score
Hey guys, Im new to this forum and glad I found it. I just traded my 1995 Parker 1800 CC for a 1997 2320 PH with I/O. I wasn't a fan of getting one with an I/O but beggers can't be choosers. It's in really great shape with less than 900 hours on her. It has the 5.7 merc with bravo 3 out drive. My wife and daughter and I go to a little beach called Napatree point here in RI every weekend so the swim platform will be nice to have. I'm excited to be able to leave her in the water longer in the season then I normaly and do some extra fishing. I'm also just excited just to take her out for a ride the next time it rains. :)

Dose anyone have any pics or ideas for new captain chair and passenger chair? Mine came with two home made cabinets with the factory seats mounted on top of them. They each have 5 drawers in them and the storage in nice, but I think I may want want a different setup. Any pics or advice would be great.

Thanks.

Latest posts

Back