New Armstrong Dive Ladders

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Outta Here

Reaction score
http://www.armstrongnautical.com/ladders.htm

There's a new SwingMount Armstrong ladder out. It floats. Less likely to self-destruct if left in water (should make a heck of a rooster tail :D ). Self-stores vertically. Easier to get out of water than present ladder.

As Armstrong tells me...we don't have to drill new holes. The swing bracket replaces the existing bolted on latch plate. If interested, you'll need a new swing bracket AND ladder as the ladders will not interchange.

BoatOwnersWarehouse sells them for around $185 inc shipping.

Looks great! Too bad I can't get them on my discount program :( .

I think it's great that Armstrong is improving its products to counter some of the downsides of its previous design...
But I'm not sure that I'd want that ladder standing up like that on the stern of my boat. :shock:

slphotos.jpg

IMO, that's a temporary storage position, much handier than reaching down, un-latching, storing in boat, and reversing procedure at next stop.

FishFactory":2ixiexjq said:
IMO, that's a temporary storage position, much handier than reaching down, un-latching, storing in boat, and reversing procedure at next stop.

Didn't know that... :oops:
Well, in that case... nice upgrade! :)

Back