New baby!

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

D@lton

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Read alot of the forum while in the waiting room, Its a girl! approx 5,500Lbs (loaded)of 23 DV CC 2007, w/250 4 banger! I really respect your following and after 40hrs of torture test I've been given her. She's all that and then some. Ok, Ok, enuffs enuff.....just glad to be aboard and lookin forward to many post, big fish pics, and racked up hours! Oh yea, when i figure out how to post her, I'll get her face on here......I think she's got her momma's good looks already, she got her big belly from me though.

Oh yea! Introduction: Names Dalton, married for almost 5yrs, Live in Marathon Florida, Grouper, Sails, Tarpon, AJ's, BF Tuna, Mahi, and any other salty critter i can convince they outta have a sharp object pierce their lip. I work full time for the Florida Keys Aqueduct Authority as a Operations and Maint. Manager, transplanted from Texas almost 5 yrs now. 41/2ft of water in my house from Hurricane Wilma, just rebuilt in Jan this year and back at it , Hard Work=Hard Play! Lovin' Life!

Hello All

Welcome!

There's several 23DVCC owners here, including me. We used to visit Vaca Cut every January, now stay in Islamorada for a winter break. Also try to get down in July.

What "hospital" will be doing the delivery? :D

Glad to see all the tech talk, it really helped me make up my mind on her. Fished out of a 25 mod V a few times and I find her to be much smoother. Not tryin to offend any Mod V guys, just my preference. She handles great and i like the extra punch of the 250. We'll be together for a long while. Started fishing the flats down here, moved to a pathfinder bay boat, but i found my all around finally. I cant say enough about the quality, the access, room, comfort, and suprisingly dry. My buddies 25'soaked us. I top out around 42, cruises great in rough conditions, average 23 to 30 depending conditions, and i haven't had one salty facefull yet. I've been playin with the cruisin spd and tabs, and just and all around nice boat. I'm hooked!

Lil' excited, excuse the typin SNAFU's

It's NEKKID! (no Parker decals) :D

looks like it came from the Marathon Hospital. :wink:

Looks like she's got the same momma, I'll have to talk to the wife about those late night meetings........HMMMM?

Amen on a dry ride. I've had mine almost 5 seasons and never bought curtains.

Yep, same Mamma. Heard she's from Beaufort NC. The're a rough bunch. Call their playground "Graveyard of the Atlantic." :D

FishFactory":ziw9na9b said:
Welcome!

There's several 23DVCC owners here, including me. We used to visit Vaca Cut every January, now stay in Islamorada for a winter break. Also try to get down in July.

What "hospital" will be doing the delivery? :D

Fish, when you make it down give me some heads up if you come around the Marathon area, we'll get some lines wet!

Attachments

• 08_6A (Custom).JPG
    08_6A (Custom).JPG
    74.8 KB · Views: 3,930
I thought you would never ask. :D

Darn, I'm outclassed with his first fish pic. :? :D

Would love to catch a grouper. Was that out of Fla Bay or off the beach? We have a WC Fla member "grouper Jim".

Anyone notice the first thing Parker owners do is start pulling out fish pictures? No kidding, look at "Proud Owners" at the Parker site. Almost everyone is holding a fish in front of his Parker. :wink:

FishFactory":1pml8mq3 said:
It's NEKKID! (no Parker decals) :D

Cool thing is... with these boats, you can make them your own. :wink:

Image-B8C1CDD8290511DC.jpg

FishFactory said:
I thought you would never ask. :D

Darn, I'm outclassed with his first fish pic. :? :D

Would love to catch a grouper. Was that out of Fla Bay or off the beach? We have a WC Fla member "grouper Jim".
FishFactory said:
Na, few wrecks 100' to 150' ocean-side, we frequently go break our backs on!

Nice Mahi, trollin or runnin the birds and debris?

Capt. Kev, sweet decals! I just got my letters andi'm workin on some ideas too.

Dalton - that is one sweet rig. Looks great and real clean w/o any decals. Good luck with her - hopefully she will let you sleep through the night.

Thanks for all the warm welcomes and the boat compliments. I can absolutley say I'm a proud owner! And I got my moneys worth, Hmm....a new trend may be starting!

I know, I know.....its the big question i keep being asked....it just hasn't stuck out at me yet. But, I have been trying to get in as much face-to-face time with her, so we can get to know each other! She's so easy to get along with. She is shy however, I think she'll tell me her name real soon!

Dalton,

Welcome aboard,very nice rig,have same boat 2006 rigged with same 250 HP (got it from boat center on US 1),low bow rail,Birdsall T-Top with Rupp Top Guns,leaning post and as a matter of fact I'm a neighbor of yours (or very close),I keep the boat in my house in Key Largo (Port Largo).you are going to love,love,love that 23 Parker (I love mine) it just handles the waters off the keys beautifully and will go offshore very quickly.

Read up on the threads in this site concerning Trim Tabs,you will need to "Upgrade" to bigger (wider) tabs so that the bow comes down and then really handle like True Fishing Machine.I believe your boat has 12x12 as mine did rigged from the factory.

Keep up the good work that you and your fellow workers are doing at Florida Keys Aquaduct.

Robert Cibran
Key Largo,FL

Back