• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

NEW! Custom Cover for 2120 Sport Cabin

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bosun

Reaction score
This is a BRAND NEW high quality custom made Sunbrella cover specifally made for a Parker 2120 Sport Cabin. It will fit any 2120 Sport Cabin with the bow pulpit and transom-mounted outboard.
All seams are double-rolled and double-stitched. All seams are rolled under so minimal thread is exposed to sunlight. Wear points are re-enforced with heavy nylon webbing. Bug-proof venting is installed to release excess heat and moisture.
Two piece design that connects bow and stern sections with two vertically mounted zippers. Easily installs and removes in just a few minutes.
All you would need to do to use this cover would be to mount awning channel under the lip of the pilothouse overhead. This would cost about twenty five dollars for the channel and screws.
I had this built this for my own boat and used it twice then sold the boat to upgrade to a 25. New owner intends to keep boat in water and didn't want / need the cover.
I am asking 1500.00 for this cover. It cost me over 3k.

Would certainly appreciate if you know anyone that can use this; please pass this post along.

Thanks!

Attachments

• Cover.jpeg
    Cover.jpeg
    198.5 KB · Views: 319
  • Cover1.jpeg
    Cover1.jpeg
    131.2 KB · Views: 319
  • Cover2.jpeg
    Cover2.jpeg
    178.5 KB · Views: 319
  • Cover3.jpeg
    Cover3.jpeg
    183.2 KB · Views: 319
  • Cover4.jpeg
    Cover4.jpeg
    150.1 KB · Views: 319
  • Cover5.jpeg
    Cover5.jpeg
    192.1 KB · Views: 319
Do you have any pics of the channel? Perhaps from the manufacturer? Thanks

Jfletcher":2jhy9339 said:
Do you have any pics of the channel? Perhaps from the manufacturer? Thanks

Here are a few I found. The brand name is Flex-A-Rail and is widely available and inexpensive. Sailright.com is a good source, but any local awning or canvas shop keeps it in stock and will sell to you.

Attachments

• 106100_2_zoom.jpg
    106100_2_zoom.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 178
  • flex_a_rail_3.jpg
    flex_a_rail_3.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 178
  • 36221-2-lg.jpg
    36221-2-lg.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 178
Hey Bosun, I wish I could use this cover - it's beautiful. Can you tell me who made it for you?

I keep my boat on a lift in Morehead City and between the summer sun, birds occasionally dropping shells in the winter and other presents year round, it just might be worth it to get an easy to take on and off cover.

Back