New Garmin 430S

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Parkerman

Reaction score
Santa came to my house in a brown truck yesterday. My friendly HVAC contractor rewarded me with this gift for landing him two large jobs and for being an advocate of his for the last 12 years.
So does anyone else have this unit? Any operating tips, installation tips or accessories I should be thinking about before installation on Memorial day weekend? It seems like a great unit for my 21' walk around and since I don't have a roof I don't think I will need a remote antena. This is my first peice of electrinics aside from my VHF so I feel like a kid on Christmas morning.

THanks for the reply Kevin. It is still in the box. Day one of Memorial day week end will be me dropping the wife and kids off at the beach and then going back to the house for installation day. I will let you know (if you are really interested) 8) :lol:

I'm always interested in new electronics. :)

I've been considering a combo unit back in the cockpit on the rear station, but other priorities have that idea on hold for the time being.

Back