New guy/2001 2520

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

350bake

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks to this forum, I just purchased a 2001 MV 2520 last Monday! The boat had been advertised on this forum. This is my second boat but first Parker. I recently sold my 76 20' Mako center console that I reconditioned (new gas tank, new wiring, electrical panel, repowered etc) with huge help from the guys at classic mako. I was very satisfied with my Mako but my family is growing and I was looking to increase range and options on how to use our boat. Your site is a great forum! Obviously the greatest place for information on replacement parts, 'how to' and ideas. Thanks to many of you for sharing your experiences on your boats and I am hugely psyched to finally own one of these great Parker boats. Thanks again!

Welcome to CP and enjoy your new boat. I look forward to seeing another CP member in the area. I keep a 2520 DV in Seaview Harbor.

Welcome aboard bake!

Before CP was created, I used to post my projects over on CM and Ed and Bobby were very accepting of a guy with a non-Mako. :)
It was because of CM that the 'Projects' area was created here at CP.

Just a little history for the members. :D

Thanks for the welcome Parker - Seaview is very nice marina. Always keeping an eye out for other Parkers.

Megabyte - the Projects section is a great addition. The group at CM have a huge amount of experience and are glad to offer their ideas and what has worked/not worked which is exactly what I have read here. I am grateful to CM and the guys there and looking forward to the same here. I recall reading one of your posts two or three years back on CM when you were getting ready to take your vessel out for the season. You had attached some serene view shots making the trip up the river in the snow as well as some great snow covered shots in your slip. Great post. Thanks for your welcome! Larry

Latest posts

Back