New Icom M302 VHFs on sale for only $70!

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DaleH

FOUNDER of Classic Parker Forum
Reaction score
Man, I've seen blow-out sales before ... but a top name DSC-equipped marine VHF for $70?

IC-M302.jpg

Run, Forrest, run ... to your nearest Boater's World store. I'm also told they will order one from their main warehouse of the store you go to is out of them. This NOT an on-line buy.

This is one heck of a deal. I have had the same radio (minus dsc) for 5 seasons, never the first hiccup.

My Icom's for sale, $44,000, includes free Parker boat. :D

Just to add ... TomS tells me these use the DSC coding for emergencies only and you CANNOT use these radios to send your position back and forth between you and your fishing friends ...

They had this blow-out during the AC boat Show in Feb.I picked one up and it worked fine all season.This is an outdated model,the 304 was the replacement,depends what you are looking for.Good basic radio.

Picked up mine this evening. I would have bought more, but they only had one in the store and they said that was an in-stock only price. I didn't try to argue, because I really only need one. :)

I also noticed a flyer on the door advertising Northstar F210 fuel flow meters for $99.

http://www.boatersworld.com/product/316572155.htm

Gotta get me one of those too.... :D

Back