New Marine Electronics Forum Poll

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Should we add a Marine Electronics Forum?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No!

• It doesn't matter, gas will be $10/gallon this season.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TomS

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
HI,

It seems there is some interest in adding another forum for discussions on marine electronics. Our initial philosophy was to start off with a minimal set of forums and grow as required based on the number of posts/topics and participation levels from the members.

The forum has certainly grown quite a bit over the last couple of years, and I don't see a downside of adding in a new marine electronics forum.

Please answer the Poll question at the top of this page to voice your opinion, and let us know if this is something you would like to see.

Thanks,

-- Tom

I think it's a good idea. Separates electronic projects and questions about electronics in general from Power or Projects. Might make this easier to find.

SawzallJim":2ncsw0k8 said:
Awesome catch. Once in a lifetime grouper there. If I don't produce a grouper like that soon, I think I"ll need to give up screen name.

jim

Uh oh! Get skunked?

PS: That is the cutest little girl! Mom's got her all dolled up and she's only 2.

Ok, looks like its a no-brainer.. go play in your new electronics forum!

-- Tom

PS: That is the cutest little girl! Mom's got her all dolled up and she's only 2.

I don't know, I think we need to have a cutest kid contest!!!!

P8120106.jpg

And her about a year later....

P4170048.jpg

Just kidding Jim, amazing having a little girl huh?
Kids and Parker Pilot Houses go well together.

Back