New Member 2016 2120 SC - Michigan

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I am the proud new owner of a 2015 2120 SC with a Yamaha 200. I plan to use it for trolling on the Great Lakes as well as exploring and camping.
I have a 2005 Boston Whaler 170 Montauk with a 2016 Mercury 4-stroke. I wanted the Parker for the additional protection from the elements here in Michigan as well as the extra room and seawortiness.
The first question I have is will I be able to troll slow enough (2-3 mph) with the 200 or should I plan to add a kicker?

I am the proud new owner of a 2015 2120 SC with a Yamaha 200. I plan to use it for trolling on the Great Lakes as well as exploring and camping.
I have a 2005 Boston Whaler 170 Montauk with a 2016 Mercury 4-stroke. I wanted the Parker for the additional protection from the elements here in Michigan as well as the extra room and seawortiness.
The first question I have is will I be able to troll slow enough (2-3 mph) with the 200 or should I plan to add a kicker?
I have an F200 on my 2120 and when just in gear, she goes about 3-4 mph.

Welcome aboard, enjoy the forums. Sorry to ask, what do you mean by protection from the elements, is it rampant?

Back