New member from MA

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome to the Massachusetts Chapter of the ParkerHood and our woefully short boating season! :cry: Although, come to think of it, with gas prices what they are now, I'm not sure I could afford to add another month or two :shock: :shock:

You've found the right place for an all-you-can-eat Parker Buffet! Pull up a comfy chair and browse the forums. We're all anxious to see photos of your Parker, and are glad you could join us....

John

Macomber,

Glad to have you on the site! I'm @ Statesman Terr. and Winslow Cemetery Rd., The boat lives on a trailer for the time being until I rise high enough on the GHYC slip list. There are a couple on Parkers at the GH Marina near Sea Tow and several over at Taylor's.

Also one I noticed over at Bartlett's Island at a private dock.

Are you in the water yet or on a trailer?

Hope to see you out on the water or stop by the house for chat. The boat's pretty recognizable on the water with the 2nd helm and starboard pot hauler.

Slainte,
Doug

Doug,
Nice to meet you. I put my boat on the dock Saturday. We are on the second dock on the way in the creek. A few docks up has the 25 on it. Will get some pictures posted when I get a chance. I'll keep an eye out for you.

Don

Latest posts

Back