New Member Intro

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

Jdadiver

Reaction score
New to me 2007 2320. Purchased in New Jersey, transported to San Diego. Excited to get the boat the way I want it. Ordered a live well from Pacific Edge. Planning on full furuno electronics package, TZT3, Auto. Radar. B175 twin ducers. Then to FBU for tower.
Have made a few orders from Cecil (where boat was originally from) to get the cosmetics all good. Ordered 24x9 bennetts 72127013929__227483CA-2ECE-4F7C-A0D2-26B541D0D9C3.jpeg
Had a trailer issue (load rite elite) on the way to my house, so removed the axle and waiting for parts. This site is an incredible resource. I know I’ll have questions.

Waves

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum. Congrats on your new boat.

Andy

Supporting Member
Reaction score
New to me 2007 2320. Purchased in New Jersey, transported to San Diego. Excited to get the boat the way I want it. Ordered a live well from Pacific Edge. Planning on full furuno electronics package, TZT3, Auto. Radar. B175 twin ducers. Then to FBU for tower.
Have made a few orders from Cecil (where boat was originally from) to get the cosmetics all good. Ordered 24x9 bennetts View attachment 38747
Had a trailer issue (load rite elite) on the way to my house, so removed the axle and waiting for parts. This site is an incredible resource. I know I’ll have questions.
Great looking Parker you got there.... Welcome to CP!