New member....Outlaw..(pic added)

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Outlaw

Reaction score
Hello , just found out about this board a few days ago. From what I have seen so far it looks to be a winner. I run a Parker 2530EC out of Niantic Connecticut. Fish for fluke and bass in the spring , do a few shark trips in late June and then spend the balance of the summer and early fall putting a few tuna in the boat. Looking forward to this year already.http://ctfisherman.com/data/1092Outlaw.jpg
This is the best I have at the moment, will take one better this year

Attachments

• Outlaw.jpg
    Outlaw.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 625
Welcome aboard Outlaw....

We have already had a few new members (Steve Baz for one) asking if anyone has first hand experience with the 2530. Good to have you here! Please post pics of your rig.

Regards,
Sal

ParkerSal":3nvz0nxs said:
Welcome aboard Outlaw....
Please post pics of your rig.

Absolutely! We don't get to see too many 2530's :!:

Outlaw, I beleive I've admired your boat at Boats Inc if I'm not mistaken? I bought both my Parkers there. I'm slipped down in Bridgeport but envy your eastern location and your access to the many good fishing grounds up there. I have often thought about keeping the boat on the eastern part of the state and driving that 50 miles in my truck instead of by water. The extra $$ you pay there might be worth it. :wink:

Back