New Member Post - 2820 XL

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
How's it going all! I'm stoked to say I've purchased my first Parker. It's a 2007 2820 XL. Twin 250's with about a thousand hours. She is a beautiful vessel!

She is basically turnkey with the exception of needing a new transducer installed. The old one is tired.

We already caught a bluefin on her!

I definitely have a few questions and will be using this awesome site for help!

Attachments

• IMG_20230813_094458.jpg
    IMG_20230813_094458.jpg
    164 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_4746.PNG
    IMG_4746.PNG
    3.3 MB · Views: 0
  • 20230701_121558.jpg
    20230701_121558.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
How's it going all! I'm stoked to say I've purchased my first Parker. It's a 2007 2820 XL. Twin 250's with about a thousand hours. She is a beautiful vessel!

She is basically turnkey with the exception of needing a new transducer installed. The old one is tired.

Hey Postal, welcome to CP and congrats on your 2820... great looking boat! and thanks for posting the pictures!

How fast does that go

How fast does that go
With the stock props and 4 adults at WOT, I generally see 52-55. I just repropped it and added permatrims. I haven't run it yet but expect to loose a few MPH but get on plane at lower speeds. Prior to the upgrade, it took 23 mph minimum to plane. Here is SD top speed is not very important since the conditions rarely allow WOT in the Pacific ocean!

Tomorrow I am upgrading the auto pilot, then we will take her out for some tests.

Back