New Owner/Member

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

P-Medic

Reaction score
Hi,
I am the proud new owner of a 1999/2520 and new to the site. I just purchased her a few weeks ago and it feels as if I am a kid in a candy store and not allowed to have my treat. I have been reading through all of the posts and have to say, Classic Parker is like a therapy needed to get through the winter months. What a great resource and way to share something we all clearly love. I live in Litchfield New Hampshire and will be boating out of Newburyport Massachusetts with a slip on the Merrimack River. I had the pleasure and fortune of meeting Dale last August when I looked at his boat to purchase. I hope my choice to purchase elsewhere has been positive for him as it has kept him in the Parker family. I look forward to getting to know some of you and hope I can put at least a bit of what I get out of Classic Parker back into it. :D

Roy

Attachments

• Parker 4.jpg
    Parker 4.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 338
Welcome aboard!
Nice ride you got there.
Nice pic too! 8)

Welcome to the site you came to the right place for all your Parker needs! :mrgreen:

Hello P-Medic,
Congratulations on your new purchase. I bought an 2110 last year and love it. Where are you a medic? I live in Newmarket and will be keeping my boat in lot storage at Great Bay Marine. I frequently go out past the shoals for daily fishing trips. I should of bought the boat sooner.

Good luck,
Mark

Thanks for the warm welcome guy's!
I'm a medic in Manchester and Nashua. We fish off the shoals all the time. We'll have to arrange a meeting out there this summer and do some fishing together. I have considered great Bay as a location for the boat, but really don't know the area to well. I have years of experience on the Merrimack and it feels like my summer home. How long does it take you to get out to the shoals from great Bay? I too should've bought a Parker sooner. It's been a goal of mine for so long. It's hard to believe it has finally been attained.

Roy

Welcome aboard Roy!

Glad you found a Parker and am sooooooo glad you didn't buy mine! A new Suzuki OB goes on the stern of mine in a few weeks - ya hoo!

So let's see some pictures of the new sled :)

Wow Dale, a new Suzuki is going to finish off your boat nice! You were talking about doing that when I met with you. It's going to purr like a kitten!
We striper fish in the Plum Island Sound. We will keep an eye out for you this summer.
Here are a few pics that I got from the previous owner. The boat is stored in a garage until April 1 so I am not able to get any of my own shots until then.
Good luck with the Suzuki install. Love to see it when it is done..
Nice to hear from you,
Roy

Attachments

• IMG 160.jpg
    IMG 160.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 180
  • IMG_0153.jpg
    IMG_0153.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 180
  • IMG_0154.jpg
    IMG_0154.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 180