New Parker - New Member - N. California

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

UnWired

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Awesome to find a Parker forum here. Just bought the boat and started looking for an addiction support group. (Parker's Anonymous)

Just purchased a slightly used Parker 2520 with 300 hours on it. Since the owner didn't use it much (he has a Boston Whaler), he sold me his Parker. We are completely happy with our new purchase and be doing backflips when it gets here.

Right now, we have an Aquasport 250 Express (now on the auction block) and just waiting to put the poles and tackle on board and make it ours.

Thanks for an awesome forum and looks like there is a great bunch of guys here.

Anxiously awaiting delivery.....

Welcome aboard Chris! Excellent choice of Charlie as your avitar. :)

You apparently know your way around online forums. First post and you already have an avitar, sig, and a location in your profile.

I'm impressed! :wink:

Thanks guys...
I have a picture of her already... actually a few.

I've been around a few forums, mostly offshoreanglers, our tuna forum and we had a forum at one time on our site.

These boats are highly regarded as one of the best pieces of floating debris to hit the water on the west coast.... I asked a buddy of mine "If you had to get a new boat, regardless of the price, what would you get." He told me straight up, Parker 2520... So, taking his words of long term tuna angling into consideration, I bought one.

Glad to see such an awesome forum and looks like a good new hangout to discuss things. Posting more pictures on delivery and all of the plans for her in the next couple of months. Tuna tower, radar and auto pilot planned in the next 30 days... yahooooooooo!

Attachments

• justbytes.jpg
    justbytes.jpg
    123.9 KB · Views: 902
Porkchunker":29fto7d6 said:
Welcome to ClassicParker and your Parker Owners Manual. :D :D :D

I can't imagine why someone would keep the Whaler and sell the Parker. :shock: :( :shock: :( :shock: :(

Two possible reasons...
Maybe his back doctor reccomended selling the BW :D
or...
Maybe he wanted a boat that looks like a boat in the front instead of a bathtub. :lol: :lol: :lol:

OH, by the way, WELCOME. There's a lot of California Parker People here.

Thanks Fish Factory,

I spent a few minutes laughing my A@# off earlier today reading your comments on the Mercury powered Parker and the guy with the Yamaha. Oh my god, that was hillarious.

I personally have never owned a Mercury, but I have an Evinrude that I would gladly make a few comments about. Then again, it's an older motor and needs to find a new home (at about the 300 foot line and become a habitat for rock fish).

Take care, Chris

Back