New Parker owner from another CP Parker Owner

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ThankYouDear

Reaction score
Well it looks like these Parkers just keep going around. I recently purchased a 1991 2310 Wa from another Classic Parker member(Bucket)
up in the great Northwet. While I am not a good fisherman yet, it appears that I will soon be with all the great fisherman up here wanting to go out on my rig and show me how it is done.

I actually have used the boat almost a 100 hours of run time this summer for Coast Guard Auxililary work and let me tell you the CG is impressed with the Parker also. They have tasked my rig for all sorts of special training and inter-agency task. It runs a good side by side up against most of the boats it comes on including SAFE boats.

My only problem with this site has been expressed earlier by another member and that is the problem of all the good projects and upgrades you can find to do and the cost associated with them. However I will keep looking for them and try to participate as I can. Look forward to seeing more Parkers on Puget Sound [/img][/list]

Attachments

• 87 and osb.JPG
    87 and osb.JPG
    159.4 KB · Views: 668
ThankYouDear":31i5uc1r said:
My only problem with this site has been expressed earlier by another member and that is the problem of all the good projects and upgrades you can find to do and the cost associated with them.
Well, if that's the BIGGEST problem we have here ... I'll take it ;) !

Welcome aboard to ClassicParker !

Nice photo of your rig in your other 'intro' post :D !

thankyoudear_140.jpg

Welcome aboard!

I think that it's great that a CP member boat remains a CP member boat. Even if it changes hands! :)

Good to have a member here from the great Northwet! :lol:

Back