New Parker Owner NH/MA

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
We are currently rigging a new (never been splashed) 2008 2520 XL and we expect it to be in the water in 4 weeks. We are putting in a Raymarine 7e multifunction HD system, radar, transducer, Ipad, radio, bose stereo & amp, rocket launchers, and a few other accessories. Essentially we are setting it up for fishing. This site was very useful in helping to understand the boat and its options. Look for the " : katmandu" on the waters between Portsmouth, NH and Newburyport MA.

Inching Irishman

Welcome Aboard !!
Good to see more Northerners show up on the site
Pics Pics and more Pics :D

Good luck with your new boat. I boat in the same waters. My slip's at the Boat Basin on the Merrimack. I will keep my eye out for you. 8)
Roy

P-Medic, We will look for you too. We are at the Yankee Landing up the river a bit. I wanted to avoid the congestion until we had some experience with the boat. What is your model and boat name? I will keep an eye out for you.

Happy St Patrick's Day! I know where the Yankee Landing is, there is only one Marina between us. I have a 1999 2520 and Jackpot is the name. My slip is the last dock facing up river 1/2 way in. Let me know when you splash it..
Roy

Welcome,
I have a 2110 and I put in at Great Bay Marina. Should see each other out on the ledges or the shoals. Congradulations with you new Parker.

Markman

You must be excited.. I was up to Riverfront Marina today to order a window latch. I took a drive in the car along the river and can't wait to get the season under way. When does your marina expect to open?

I have a couple of friends at Cove with Parkers, one is an 1801 and one is a 21SE.

I noticed a few marinas put in their docks this week.. all I can think of is the Mother's Day flood of 2006, so am in no rush to splash just yet, especially before the stripers show up :)

-- Tom

We expect to be in the water by mid April. Since we have no snow melt this year flooding is not a risk. We have our engine break-in and service to do so we want this to be done in April.

It will be nice to get the break in done before the season starts. Our Marina does not open until May 21. I hope they consider opening a few weeks early but I agree with Tom.

I splashed mine yesterday. What a beautiful day. She is running like a champ.. Can't wait go out again.

Attachments

• photo 30a.jpg
    photo 30a.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 228
  • photo 31a.jpg
    photo 31a.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 228
  • photo 33a.jpg
    photo 33a.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 228
  • photo 34a.jpg
    photo 34a.jpg