New Parker owner

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brunot

Reaction score
Hi all
Just bought a used 2014 2320 sl with a 250 hp Yamaha 2 days ago has 55 hours on outboard with radar, gps, sounder, auto pilot, radio, fish tank, spreader lights, shock absorber seat, salt water bottom paint and other great extras. I live in Channel Islands harbor in the Ventura area of Southern Ca. I have keep it the water at my boat dock. Been out twice so far for test rides and can believe how the boat handles. Amazing.

Will have questions for you all that have had Parkers.

1st question is where do I install a dual battery charger near the batteries and also install the plug?

Thanks,

Brunot

Brunot, Congradulations on you new 2320. It sounds like yours has a lot of good options on it. They are great boats and I'm sure you are going to love it. Some folks here have mounted a battery charger in the bulge up high against the transum. That will give you easy access to run the wires to the battery's. You can mount the plug next to where your wash down hose mount is or on the oppsite side. I don't have a 2320 so I'm sure one of the other members will chime in with options for you on that. Best of luck with your new Parker and post some pics of her when you get a chance.

Thanks for the info on the battery charger. My Parker also came with a rear jump seat so I'll have to figure on how to remove it to get to the battery location. It petty tight in the battery well but I'll look around the area.

Brunot

Congratulations and welcome aboard !

Your 2320 and my 2520 have a different configuration aft, but this is how I mounted my battery charger and the plug to power it.

Attachments

• 01 Charger.jpg
    01 Charger.jpg
    403.2 KB · Views: 141
  • 02 Charger.jpg
    02 Charger.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 141

Latest posts

Back