NEW Parker Website

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BoatGirl

Reaction score
Hey everyone....we just finished updating our site. It went live this morning. Take a look at www.parkerboats.net. Don't forget to click on the tab Proud Owners. I've posted photos that have been sent to me under the Owners Photos....You might find yourself there! Also, if you have any pictures you would like to post on the site, please email me at [email protected]. We'd love for you to be on there!

Very nice job. The site looks great!

I probably spent an hour this morning looking at all the owner photos, and some of the new photos for each of the models.
I still have more looking to do tonight. :D

BTW - I did notice some ClassicParker members in the 'owner photos'. 8)

Heading there now but just a quick thought.....Kevin- some of the CP raft up pictures would look really cool being on the Parker Web Site 8)

Parkerman":29fralor said:
Heading there now but just a quick thought.....Kevin- some of the CP raft up pictures would look really cool being on the Parker Web Site 8)

You are right. :wink:
I'll have to gather some together and send them to Robin.

Very Nice..

You Guys should really put Info in these tags..
<meta name="keywords" content="" />
<meta name="description" content="" />

Big improvement Robin!
The owners pics section was cool, though the pigs on the beach shots were unusual :shock: .
Good Job Parker!!!
Roger

Well even the pigs want to go for a boat ride :D

Glad everyone is enjoying the new site!

Wow the new pictures are very nice. Exactly what I thought the old site needed.

Interesting changes I have noticed as clicking through, 23DVCC has lost about 300lbs and no more 21DVCC :cry:

Robin, the new site is AWESOME! And what makes it even better is my boat "The Sara F" made it to the Owners Photo page (picture #27). Thanks for making my day.......

Regards,
Phil W.
Sicklerville, NJ

pelagic2530":36pm8mud said:
new 2830??? thats a suprise! no interior pictures of the new boat is literally killing me though :D

What ? ! A new and improved 2830 ???

... I am so screwed....

Must.... not...go....look....

...loosing....energy...

I... uh...

Brent":27xrkwoc said:
I found these photos at Royal Palm's site
http://www.royalpalmmarina.com/par_2830ec.html
that picture is from the old 2830 model, which had the slanted windows you can see in the picture. not to say that the interior of the new 2830 isnt similar, but until pictures surface, i guess we'll have to keep guessing. :D

Back