new parkers sold

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

J V

Reaction score
Just a thought how many parkers are sold thanks to dale and eveyone that makes this site possible

I doubt that we'll ever know the answer to that question, but I would bet that a heck of a lot have upgraded and/or modified due to member posts on ClassicParker! :wink:

New 23se purchased 11/07.
I told Linwood that this site made up my mind.

Harry

Thats great to hear Harry! Congrats!

I remember at least two or three other guys saying that CP weighed heavily on their decision, or was the deciding factor between a Parker and other alternatives.

The users are what make this site great, so keep up the good work!

-- Tom

TomS":2sumvod5 said:
The users are what make this site great, so keep up the good work!

-- Tom

Now....if you could just get rid of that goofy guy with the Grady... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Congrats Harry! :)

The positive posts of Dale, Capt Kevin, Parkersal and others DEFINITELY influenced my decision to buy my 21SE. And I'm hoping that all of the helpful tips that have been posted here will assist me when I foul something up after her chine finally meets the brine in April.

Yea i can stand behind all that got a parker cause of this and all the goods things cause i got one too!!!So as i write this i will raise my beer bottle to Dale,Kevin and the others that keep this going!!!

Eventhough I bought my boat used, I bought a Parker because of CP. Hell, I found my boat in the For Sale section here. :D

If it wasn't for CP I don't think I would have known about a lot of the small things that make Parker a great boat. I was an active member here before I was a Parker owner. And I think this site contributes to the resale value of a Parker.

Thanks Dale and others for starting and keepiong the site going.

Oscar":35p8325y said:
The positive posts of Dale, Capt Kevin, Parkersal and others DEFINITELY influenced my decision to buy my 21SE. And I'm hoping that all of the helpful tips that have been posted here will assist me when I foul something up after her chine finally meets the brine in April.

No one told you?

You have to buy TWO Parkers - one for "go," and one for "show." :D

Latest posts

Back