New Parkers wearing LARGER trim tabs?

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DaleH

FOUNDER of Classic Parker Forum
Reaction score
Anyone confirm? Hearing rumors Parker 'finally'started putting wider trim tabs on their larger hulls. Any boat shows around people can check?

Can't confirm although it would be a great idea. An EVEN BETTER idea would be to go to Bennett tabs, IMO. Waaay more user friendly, absolutely bullet-proof and parts available readily (HAH, lol, I've had maybe 8 boats w/Bannett tabs- always workd perfect Had to replace a tab that was swiss-cheesed due to electrolysis once though. Ordered tab thru Worst Marine as I recall[back when they were cool and had reasonable prices...])

DaleH":2n5oxnau said:
Hearing rumors Parker 'finally' started putting wider trim tabs on their larger hulls.

Maybe someone is listening. :wink:
I hope the rumor is true.

Turns out there were Lenco 12" chord by 18" width tabs on the 28' at the Boston boat show. I think if I had the hull I'd have 30x9 or 30x12 tabs on it.

DaleH":105wvews said:
Turns out there were Lenco 12" chord by 18" width tabs on the 28' at the Boston boat show. I think if I had the hull I'd have 30x9 or 30x12 tabs on it.

That is a a great start! Gotta give the factory credit for that.

At least we still have the option of deleting the factory tabs, and installing whatever we want by ourselves after delivery. :wink:

Choice is good!

Back