New to Classic Parker

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ryanc2":392l0w2p said:
Nice: now tell me about those racks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks! I put together the racks with some mounts from www.rammounts.com. I used a double U bolt with a 1.5" ball, connected directly to the existing rails on the top of the cabin. I used their long length double socket arm on each of the balls and then got Yakima cross bars to complete the rack. They are made out of marine grade aluminum. I opted for the long length arms so that the boards would be above my radar and not obstructing it. Works great, have had longboards, short boards, paddle boards, and kayaks up there without a problem. Got some long straps from dakine and they don't move. let me know if you have any questions.

Welcome aboard, i am interested in know what what pitch of prop your runningg. I to have a 2120 and have the incorrect prop.

Vince
2120 Pilot house
Lompoc

Welcome aboard! The boat and racks look great. Now I can launch my duck hunting kayak from my Parker and keep them out of the way. Great idea.

Back