New to the site and new 2120 parker owner !!!!

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VinnyC68

Reaction score
Just picked up my 2120 yesterday and am very excited to get it in the water and lines wet. I have lots I want to do thanks to this site and everyones upgrade inputs. I especially like the filled in transom and bait tank idea, I will be pushing for that. I am especially stoked for the yamaha 200 on it. I fish here on the central coast of California and the weather calls for shelter sometimes.

Vince
http://www.jurassicsportfishing.com

Welcome to the forum and good luck with your new 2120. Have the same boat here in the keys, and I am certain you will enjoy. Sincerely "old timer"

hope to purchase 2002 - 2120 next weekend. Could you please share the idea about the transom bait well.

2120 is Parkers number 1 selling hull in volume. I bought one new in 2012: amazing vessel: never once felt unsafe in any conditions we found ourselves in..usually headed back to the barn at the end of a long fishing day. Ive since sold our 2120, and she's fishing out of San Diego now. We just bought her big cousin: the 2830

You will absolutely LOVE that vessel (and her 3.3 mpg burn performance).

Congrats. Please post up the pics of the upgrades. Most importantly, what about the fish blood on the deck? :D

Back