New to the site.

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Team Balls out

Reaction score
New to the forum, I have been looking at Parker boats for some time now. I have owned many in the past and currently have a 2300 Sea Swirl Striper Cuddy AKA Team Ball's Out! I rigged the boat the way I want to fish it. I have to say a nice boat. I have had the boat since 99 brand new. I did look at Parkers many years ago at the 23 footers but did not like the open area behind the console IMHO it should of been covered. So, I am on the hunt for a new boat. Looking for a nice 25' footer. I have been looking at Parkers for quite some time now never in a hurry. Just checking things out and looking around, hopefully will be an owner soon. I live in Southern Calif Near Oceanside.

New to the forum, I have been looking at Parker boats for some time now. I have owned many in the past and currently have a 2300 Sea Swirl Striper Cuddy AKA Team Ball's Out! I rigged the boat the way I want to fish it. I have to say a nice boat. I have had the boat since 99 brand new. I did look at Parkers many years ago at the 23 footers but did not like the open area behind the console IMHO it should of been covered. So, I am on the hunt for a new boat. Looking for a nice 25' footer. I have been looking at Parkers for quite some time now never in a hurry. Just checking things out and looking around, hopefully will be an owner soon. I live in Southern Calif Near Oceanside.
Hi TeamBallsOut, Welcome to Classic Parker and good luck with your boat-search! There's an amazing number of Parkers that make their way from the East Coast to the West Coast. Hope you find one soon.

I am Team Ball's Out Twin brother, Fished with TBO ever since he received his boat. He is looking to up grade and has always wanted a Parker. Good luck hope you find what you want. Funny when not fishing with my brother I fish in my Hobie PA 14 360 Yak, I know not a Parker but I can dream!!!

Attachments

• 20220729_070655.jpg
    20220729_070655.jpg
    481.1 KB · Views: 0
Welcome to the forum. Good luck with your Parker boat search.

Back