New tow vehicle

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

andertonm

Reaction score
Just took delivery on this monster last week. 1098cc of raw power! If the economy gets bad enough I can live in it. SWMBO saw photos and said we had to have it.

Attachments

• IMG_0413small.JPG
    IMG_0413small.JPG
    100.9 KB · Views: 622
its a morris minor! very nice! we actually have a hitch on ours!
its not too often when you see someone else with a morris minor!

Attachments

• MorrisMurphy0001 resize1.jpg
    MorrisMurphy0001 resize1.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 605
Mine is a '64 Traverler 1000. The bulldog is Murph...we were doing all that we could to keep him awake, nevermind him guarding the car!hahaha.

Hope no one minds the off topic-ness of this. Andertonm set up the post pretty well as Tow Vehicle! You get pretty excited when someone else even knows what kind of car this is.

FishAC":3iiert43 said:
we actually have a hitch on ours!

And there must be a HEMI under the hood to tow your Parker! :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: 8)

That is a beautiful rig :)

andertonm-the more i look at yours, the more i like it! great buy! it would be pretty cool (and economical) if some pizza delivery place got one of yours. good PR too! you now just need a classic parker sticker for it!

The van is a 69. It came from New Zealand and is in remarkably good shape. Thanks for tolerating the departure from Parkers.

If you can put an alcohol swilling Hemi in an Angila, it shouldn't be a problem to do the same in a Morris Minor. :)

Now where did I put my fire suit...? :D

Ahhh! 8) a Morris "Cooper"... wondered about the wire wheels :lol: :lol:

When I was growing up, my best friend's father was our family doctor, and he had a Morris Minor sedan. That must have been around 58 or 59. Yours, again looks great.

andertonm":3v06d47i said:
Just took delivery on this monster last week. 1098cc of raw power! If the economy gets bad enough I can live in it. SWMBO saw photos and said we had to have it.

You are in good "company". Check this one out. :wink:

Main%20image.jpg

In the true Classic Parker fashion, here are the project pages.
http://beardmorebros.co.uk/website%20pages/gpo_van.htm

Fantastic looking vehicles ,they wiil always draw a crowd .1275 with ribbed gearbox ,disc brake conversion and a higher rear end makes them a "JOY" to drive and own.Thanks for sharing!! Mike

Back