North Carolina Parker Owners

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Count me in. I'm down in Southport NC so an easy cruise up the ICW for us in our 2120. Great idea - love the idea of the plant tour also.

Gibby, let’s communicate as it closer. I’ll be coming out the area as well.
Let me know if you ever want to buddy boat while fishing.
Sounds good, we recently moved to the area although we have been in ENC the last 16 years. Look forward to meeting up and having a Parker outing.

So it looks like Beaufort will be the destination. I hate to admit this but work is in the way for me until probably late September. If everyone is good with that I'll reach out to Parker to check on plant tours. Town Creek Marina has transient dockage:
https://towncreekmarina.com/transient-dockage/Andy, I'm sure we can arrange some type of land transportation for you.
I'll probably come by boat. It's about a 4 hour ride for me from Wrightsville Beach that I've made in the past.

Questions:
* Do we want to do a lunch or dinner
*Total number of attendees
* What else would everyone like to incorporate:
>Day of fishing as buddy boats
>Cruise the ICW as a group
>Other suggestions
I still don't know how I messed up this comment section, and/or how am TRYING to talk with reseate, but it looks like I'm responding to myself!....
Anyway, we have a wedding to attend the last part of September, in Wilmington, NC.... The first-to-mid-October would work better for us, but where-ever and when-ever it occurs, we will do our best to attend via our Parker, and if that is not do-able, we will come by land..... thank you reseate for all this effort; it would be easier to corral a herd of cats! ☺

So it looks like Beaufort will be the destination. I hate to admit this but work is in the way for me until probably late September. If everyone is good with that I'll reach out to Parker to check on plant tours. Town Creek Marina has transient dockage:
https://towncreekmarina.com/transient-dockage/Andy, I'm sure we can arrange some type of land transportation for you.
I'll probably come by boat. It's about a 4 hour ride for me from Wrightsville Beach that I've made in the past.

Questions:
>Other suggestions
Somehow I messed up the comment sequence here. Sorry! This is the response I meant for you (reseate) but somehow ended up responding to myself!??? (I don't know how I did this)...
1629335127194.png

Questions:
>Other suggestions

I will plan to come (by car). A lunch or dinner would be great. Either one ok with me. My wife will come with me. Could fish or not. Maybe cruise, maybe not. since I won't have my boat i would be dependent on an invitation to fish or cruise.

I have to have some some unexpected surgery next week so I’m pretty sure I won’t be able to organize the event given the dates discussed in this thread. I apologize to all for any inconvenience this may cause.

We’re building a house in Beaufort. Hoping to be in sometime in October. I’ll try to make a meetup, but might be too busy, depending on moving schedule.

I have to have some some unexpected surgery next week so I’m pretty sure I won’t be able to organize the event given the dates discussed in this thread. I apologize to all for any inconvenience this may cause.
Hi reseate, I'm sorry to hear about your impending surgery; I wish you well.....

Back