• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Not exactly a Parker but.....

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Uncle Matt

Reaction score
Check out this 26 Osprey Pilot house on Ebay. It's a 1997, with a Yanmar diesel and a jet drive and it's located in New Hampshire. I have no clue who is selling it but I thought someone here may be interested. Kinda neat looking boat though. Cheap way to get into a pilot house.

Ebay #150153154827

Attachments

• pilot house.jpg
    pilot house.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 1,297
That thing looks pretty good for a '97! Only 326 hours in 10 years? That's probably not good with a diesel, however.

The problem with those boats is that I can't stand up at the helm without hitting my head on the ceiling. Otherwise...very solidly built boats.

By the way...I am 5'4".

It is interesting to note that the boat in the photo is registered in Mississippi. I wonder what it is doing in New Hampshire?

Massachusetts registrations begin with MS. I don't know why but they do. Nothing makes sense in this state so why should this huh? Maybe Mississippi registrations begins with MI? Or MP?

Latest posts

Back