Nothing "Reaches Out And Touches" Like......

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good thing I just ordered the 8' Digital from Jim @ BOE Marine. will be here Wednesday night and will test it out in a couple of weeks, weather and waves permitting us to go offshore for some lings, kings and hopefully a mahi or two 8)

I just don't get the Digitial line of antennas. They cost more than Shakespeares and none have ever tested in the top tier, maybe not even in the top 10 of antennas I have tested. To me, they are over-priced and under-performing and Powerboat Report testing confirmed Shakespeare antennas are better performing too.

But ... I'll concede this to a Chevy vs. Ford debate of yesteryear.

Absolutely no scientific testing here, but I was fishing one afternoon in the Severn River near the David Taylor Center and heard a TidalFish friend calling for a fishing report...

Turns out he was in the Bay in the vicinity of Sharps Island Light which is about a 90 minute run south of me. Gotta say that I was amazed because his transmission was 5x5 and he reported that I was the same.

FWIW - my buddy was using the exact same radio and antenna gear that I was using. (Icom/Digital)

Back