Odyssey Batteries

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Robert Cibran

Reaction score
I think I have decided on which type of battery I will be buying to replace old ones,after long research I think that the Odyssey 31M-PC2150-ST-M would be more than enough for my needs,250 HP Yam,Garmin 498C and VHF,I run the baitwell off and on,not very much.

My only concern is if these batteries fit the OEM tray which came with boat,Battery size is 13"x6.8"x9.5,I measured the battery I now have and it looks to be 13x7x9,of course I'm not worried about height as there is enough height inside my 2300DVCC bilge area to fit the 31'S.

Are the 31's an overkill,the 34's are cheaper and smaller in size (Apprx 11x7x8),do you think the 34's will move around since battery OEM tray is larger than actual battery and all that holds battery in place is the strap from side to side ??

Robert

hey Robert,

batteries of the same group such a 31 in this case are different dimensions depending on the manufacturer and some may or may not fit. don't know about the brand you are looking at. i upgraded from my original Interstate group 27s to a pair of West Marine badged (Deca i believe) AGM group 31s and they fit like a glove. been very reliable for last 3 years.

good luck.

grouperjim,

I'm certain mine are also Interstates (came with boat when new in 2006),just looking for abetter battery and I thought the Odyssey 31'S would be a good fit,will double check size of actual tray and see fi the 31'S fit,thanks for your input.

Robert

Back