Off-color or political slanted posts will be deleted!

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DaleH

FOUNDER of Classic Parker Forum
Reaction score
I will NOT let this site slide downhill like the The Hull Truth or other forums that were once great. I don't care if we have, 10, 100, or 1000 CP members. We will strive to keep the content on focus.

Let's keep the 'signal to noise' ratio the HIGHEST of any boat site out there.

You all have been warned ....

Thanks for the support!

FWIW one poster in question seemed irked that a thread was deleted ... to the point they went back in and edited many of their posts ... deleting the content and just added 'xx' in place. This childish behavior is so immature I don't need to comment on it. It took them hours to do so, yet in just seconds I deleted all of their non-value added commentary. They have been banned from CP. I am told this is probably the 3rd or 4th website they have been either banned from or politely asked to leave.

Thanks Dale,
I really enjoy a site thats full of good info and good people without the BS thats come to dominate other sites.
Steve

grouperjim":31te9q6s said:
Sorry, I'll straighten up and fly right. Don't banish me yet.
Don't worry, it was NOT you Jim. Please stick around ... pull up in a Parker!

I hope I don't get punished if I mention my Stained Headliner again,because it still isn't fixed or decision made yet. :shock:

I am rite behind you this is great site and no reason for that garbage we have to keep this site the way it is fun alot of info. and so on great people on here!!!Good Job and keep it up!!!

Back