Officially a Parker guy!

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Weasertt

Reaction score
hey guys, I've posted here a few times but I can now officially be a Parker guy! Picked up my new 2320 yesterday after a sea trial and some dealer installs. now need to do some electronics this winter. What do you guys recommend?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    126.4 KB · Views: 330
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    126.4 KB · Views: 330
Congratulations on your successful sea trial and on taking official possession of your new boat. Personally, I like the look of the boat even better with the pulpit. I'm glad that worked out for you and hope you are satisfied with the results as well. Sweet boat! Enjoy.

Still working on a name! Anyone have any suggestions? Also I'm liking the yellow hull with the black bottom paint. Wasn't too sure about it at first but it's growing on me.

Congratulations!

Electronics are a pretty personal item, and these days interoperability and networking is important.
These days, having your chart with a radar overlay is nice, but if I were going to do that, I would go with a pair of identical head units and put chart on one and radar on the other. Split the screen on one of them and have your bottom machine as well. If you get a networked VHF, you can also put DSC data on your chart. Networking is the way to go.

For that... I like Garmin products. Second place, Furuno.

My boat has old school electronics, but everything works and I like what I have.
Chartplotter: Garmin
Fishfinder: Furuno with an Airmar 'tilted element' through-hull transducer
VHF: Icom
Simple and reliable.

Back