Ok Maybe you guys can Help!!!

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Keith FDNY

Reaction score
Well here is my problem,If i get to boat turn on battery on Both or if on 1 or 2,i start boat up turn on Raymarine A-65 Fishfinder/GPS all is well i leave dock i get to fishing spot i turn motor off screen stays on no problem i drift a bit i turn motor back on screen stays on i goto another spot or 2 i turn motor off i start back up and i have to turn A-65 back on?What could this be?Wire is to main power source so thats not it!!

Now what should i do change my interstate batteries for new ones!!! Or do i need to do something else?

Hey Tom S

Thank you very much on this matter as well as others but i printed up what you said and am going to look into it all and see what happens,i will go by your check list and keep you posted and if i need new batteries i need them,i believe they are oringal from previous owner when he bought boat so and he got it in end of 2005 into 2006 so i think i might need new ones and they are interstate batteries so i have a buddy that works in there warehouse so no problem get them at cost not mark up price!!!

My Raymarine C70 would come on when I started an engine and it would shut off sometimes too. Once it ran my battery dead. I talked to a friendly RayMarine engineer who told me that new software was coming out in three months and to always turn my battery switch to OFF as I left the boat. I shut it off and sure nuff in three months they issued new software that stopped the problem. He told me it was part of the "E" series software that they incorporated into the "C" series.

Just wondering if you may have a software issue? ................Pete

Well i will call them and see what happens and what they say about it!!!

Latest posts

Back