Old Newbie

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JMB

Reaction score
Greetings:
After I sold my 23' Mako in '89, I swore I'd never own another boat. If my wife knew exactly what I had invested in that craft, she would have left me long ago.
We have lived in NC for 30 years but were both raised in Florida. On a recent west coast Florida vacation I noticed a Parker here and there and started getting those old feelings.
I especially like the 23 Big Bay. I am not interested in a new boat. Is the Parker Forum my best bet for buying and selling?
Thanks in advance from an old newbie.
JMB

Ah boat withdrawls..... Once a captain always a captain. Good luck on your next boat cause it will happen. Sorry I don't know much about the Big Bay model.

Keep an eye on the "For Sale" section here, but be forewarned... you are not the first person to come here looking to buy a Big Bay.
That model is one that rarely comes available on the open market.
If one does come available, they are generally sold by word of mouth.

Don't give up hope though. Check the jaXed Mash frequently and you could get lucky.
Be prepared to jump quickly because if one does show up, it won't be around long.

http://boat.jaxed.com/cgi-bin/boat.cgi? ... ubmit=+GO+

Good luck!

Back