Only a few weeks to make your plans!

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wish i could make it there should be a nice trip and get together for parker owners and friends!!

I wish i could make it there should be a nice trip and get together for parker owners and friends!!

Yea i do wish i can go and i dont know why it posted 3 times that is funny!!!Thanks Bryan hey by the way how is snow up there in CT we got a mess here in New York!!!Snow,Rain,Slush

Thanks Bryan hey by the way how is snow up there in CT we got a mess here in New York!!!Snow,Rain,Slush

Same, Scoops I mean TOL. :D Must be laughing.

If you guys can go to FL do it. Snow should melt this month sometime. Hoping to be in by Tax day.

Hey Keith, try saying this 3 times and click your heels while you say it...

There's no place like the Keys, There's no place like the Keys, There's no place like the Key's....

(Worked for Dorothy)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Better yet....

There's no place like the Keys IN A PARKER, There's no place like the Keys IN A PARKER, There's no place like the Key's IN A PARKER....

:D :D :D :D

Back