Outriggers

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zebpwgc

Reaction score
Installed lee's jr w/19' xs poles. Also flush mounted an additional gps.

Attachments

• 5-31 005 (Medium).jpg
    5-31 005 (Medium).jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 1,424
  • 5-31 003 (Medium).jpg
    5-31 003 (Medium).jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 1,424
  • 5-31 001 (Medium).jpg
    5-31 001 (Medium).jpg
    100.7 KB · Views: 1,424
I want a set of those Lee Jr's for my boat.
19' XS poles are a perfect match. :wink:

Nice job.

Do you have any detail photos of your install, and did you have to fabricate backing plates for the bases?

The new outriggers look great. I have the same holders, did you use any backing plates. When I installed mine, I just used big washers on the inside. I just installed new Lee 19' single spreaders. They are heavier that the old outriggers. I just want to make sure I do not get any stress cracks in the pilot house.

Thanks,

Scott

Thanks. I used large fender washers and acorn cap nuts. used a cutout tool for the gps installation.

Just interested to know if you are still able to get around the riggers to the bow of the boat easily. Need riggers for my 2520 but still not sure exactly which ones and where to install them.

Kirk

does not prohibit access to the bow. that was a concern of mine also. I did quite a bit of research prior to buying these. i highly recommend them. I was able to put them to use today and the 19'xs poles have no problem pulling bars from teh long position.

Zeb,
Can you tell me what diameter poles fit the lee's jr wishbones?
They look great on your boat!
I need to replace my taco holders and am wondering if I can re-use the poles in the wishbones.....

I believe the poles are 2" or 1 7/8" im pretty sure the taco poles will be too small. I recommend the xtra strong lee ploles. They are $479. if you want ill try to find the website. i think its crook &Crook/tackle to go

also river marine has great prices on the holders. i thing they were 779.

let me know if you have anyother quesitons.

The present Lee Jr Wishbones take 2" poles.
http://www.leetackle.com/wishbone.html

Though they did make models for smaller diameter poles years ago,
I believe those were discontinued and only the 2" Junior model remains.

OH226S-WEB-FORMAT1.png

Back