Owners of 21se with f200 help please

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

georgevazquez

Reaction score
got my new motor f200 inline 4 installed on my 2000 21se and i used my old 4 blade prop because it's paid for. Sure enough only seeing 4500rpm WOT, trimmed I get 5000. Im still 1000rpm short. Question, Yamaha bulletin calls for a 14 1/4 x 17 reliance sds.
I just want to make sure that prop works with my set up before i spend 500 buck. What do you guys have with my same setup? Also can you tell me what hole your motor is set up at. Thanks.

mine is a 21se not a 2120 not sure what the difference is but i just wanted some first hand experance if the yamaha bulletin was point on with the size i mentioned.

I am running almost the same setup in Tampa. I have a 21 SE with a F200 on a bobs jack plate . Now keep in mind I have a tower and trolling motor so I have a little more weight but I get 5700-6100 trimmed out depending on fuel load and people aboard. I will pm you my number and next time I am on the boat I will double check....

But I have a feeling you are having a cylinder or fuel injection issues. If your missing a full 1500 rpms. There is more to it then prop size and pitch. I say this because I had the same thoughts when I had the 150 hpdi on my boat.

I'm a fan of four blades myself... Is it possible your prop is too,big for that motor?

I have a solas 17 4 blade on my 23 SE with a 225. Wot throttle I can hit 46 and Rpms are in the 5900 range. This same exact prop on my old boat was useless... I had a 150 yammi and it was two big for that motor... Rattled to hell and shook boat etc.

Anywho, worth looking at size ratings for 4 blade vs what the manufacturer recommends with a 3 blade

Back