Pacific Pilothouses ?

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I believe they have been discussed here before, tho I do not know of a member who has installed one.
The full coverage, 3 sided enclosure is a great addition to a center console owner who would like extra protection.

Pacific built a similar enclosure on their plate alloy 23.

DSCN0018.JPG

DSCN0014.JPG

DSCN0019.JPG

DSCN0022.JPG

The same thing could be done on a Parker to give it a lot more weather protection for your area.

I see more and more of those "phone booth" or "dog house" console cabins more and more each day! Benefits of the forward-swept design windows, originating from UK boats of the North Sea, are:

* Forward tilt windows reflect the sun & glare down

* Forward tilt windows keeps rain off when not moving fast or not in windward weather

* Forward tilt windows knocks waves down; it have been proven that such windows are tougher to blow out that backward-swept windows

* Move room overhead for electronics

* I forget the 5th, but there are 5 alleged advantages, of which I agree with whole heartedly!

Thanks,

I've often looked at the Pacific/BlackLabs and liked them. I wouldn't be surprised if I'm in one next year ... 8)

Foggylink":3sx2g5fc said:
I wouldn't be surprised if I'm in one next year ... 8)
Ouch :shock: ... some tuna charter Captains I know had 'em and sold them ... not enough weight to keep the hull riding without slamming in seas. Otherwise dayum good boats.

Latest posts

Back