Pacific Salmon

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kilowatts

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Got the first blood on my boat, landed the first pacific king salmon out of Point Arena, CA. My Parker did awesome in some nasty wind chop, I'm very impressed with this boat. I had a 26' striper and my Parker takes the rough stuff better. The V cut concern has been put to rest and was actually a good thing when I took a wind wave over the side. Buying Parker was a great decision!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 387
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
Couple more king salmon taken out of Point Arena. Fishing been spotty, commercial season opened up Thursday the same day I took these 8 and 16lbs in 300' of water 140' on the wire.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 281
Up to 96 salmon this year out of Point Arena, I've been so busy fishing, working, wedding, deer season, firewood, and trying to keep the miss happy I haven't had time to spend much time on the site. Need four more to break into triple digits. Pretty slow out there but fish are still being caught.

Tomales bay nice job on the salmon but shoot sounds like there jumping in the boat up there.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1408629866.202504.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1408629866.202504.jpg
    302.9 KB · Views: 143

Latest posts

Back